1. Hoping that he might be able to _____the problem,I asked Manio to look at the engine.
A . shed light on
B. make light of
C. bring light to
D. set light to
2. His_____ and unwillingless to learn from others prevent him from being an effective member of the team.
C. humility 来源：www.examda.com
3. The economy grew at its fastest rate since 1980 thanks to a(n)______in world trade.
4. He decided he was going to take______ for the murder of his sister
5. No one expected him to ____against his former employer.
6. Rachel was the_____choice for the job thanks to her communication skills
7. The police detective put together the pieces of evidence to form on ____ account.
8. You should have your eyes examined_____to be sure of your eyesight.
9. You should treat those remarks with the ___ that they deserve don’t give them a second thought.
10 The book is a rain attempt to ____ the name of one of the worst dictators in modern history.
11 The government is seeking to ___ itself from the latest financial.
12 Heavy rainful in the south of England means that flooding is____
13 He____ his assistant to pick up the plans from the office.
14 I didn't ignore her_____ just didn't recognize her.
15 You will only be allowed to leave early in_____ circumstances
参考答案： A A D B B A D A A B B A C C A